There are several options for replacing missing teeth including fixed bridges, partial dentures, and full dentures.
Dental implants are one of the newer and best choices available. They have been around long enough now to have a proven history of success and offer many benefits that other options do not.
Implants are man made roots for teeth that can be placed directly into your jaw. They fuse with the existing bone and in almost all cases are considered permanent. Implants can be used to replace anywhere from one to a full mouth of lost teeth.
We know you will love them because:
- You will be able to eat and smile with confidence, knowing your new teeth are secure
- They don't need to be replaced like bridges, which last about 7 to 10 years
- They look and feel like natural teeth and never have to go in a jar at night like dentures
- The teeth next to your lost teeth will be stabilized and supported
- They don't get cavities
- Your face shape will be supported, preventing it from looking sunk in and older
- They are so natural you may even forget you have them
We have been providing dental implants for the Rocklin area for years. Our long term experience along with our use of top quality materials make us the obvious choice for your tooth replacement needs.
If you would like to learn more or find out if dental implants are the best option for you, call (916) 624-3119 for a consultation.
We would love to support you in creating the healthy, happy smile you deserve.